Get ready to delve into the wild world of bean-to-bar chocolate!
- Where: We will meet at our garden headquarters, a 5 min walk from Clonakilty main street. Parking is available directly in front, it is behind our private residence so we will send you the address upon booking confirmation.
During our 1.5 hours together you will:
- Break and taste our raw cocoa beans, and making chocolate in your mouth!
- Learn what is involved in the full bean-to-bar chocolate-making process and see all of our machines
- Taste the wild and wonderful range of healthier, alternative chocolate that we make.
- Find out about the history and health accolades of cocoa
- Make a box tempered chocolate treats for you to take home
- And more!
A bit more about me and Exploding Tree: After working with chocolate for over 20 years I still love nothing more than chatting about anything cocoa—from origins, to ethics, to ingredients—so bring your curiosity to our workshops. From cocoa husk tea, to cooking chocolate, to coated cocoa beans, we are chocolate trail blazers and have experimented with most combinations always with global ethics and heritage at the heart. I have nearly endless stories to tell about the wonderful cocoa beans, so the more questions you ask, the happier I am!
Approx 1.5 hr in length,
Cost: Due to Covid-19 we can only offer private group workshops; €150 per group (up to 5 adults or 3 adults, 3 children)