ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING SESSIONS
Are you interested in delving deep by having a one on one session to learn how to make chocolate from the bean? I love sharing what I have learned over the years, talking all things cocoa (or cacao!), and showing off my lovely machines.
A visit to our workshop is a great way to get inspired if you want to dive deeper into the world of cocoa. In this private session you will be surrounded by my machines and I will explain step-by-step how we make chocolate, about the alternative sugars we use and you will taste your way from bean-to-bar. This can be catered to the any area of interest you have – I can delve deeper into chocolate ethics, packaging, entrepreneurship, working with the HSE and safety etc.
I offer 1/2 day private training sessions, it takes 2 sessions to cover the entire bean-to-bar process but you are welcome to choose to book only one session to focus on the element you are most interested in.
- Session A – From cocoa bean to base chocolate – typically 2 hours (includes roasting/winnowing/conching)
- Session B – Tempering – typically 3 hours (includes a variety of moulding techniques)
In these sessions we cover sourcing, sorting, roasting, winnowing, refining, tempering as well any other questions you have! (Sessions are typically 2-3 hours & include chocolate to take home)
BOOKING & COST
Visits should be arranged well in advance, please get in touch at least 2 weeks before you hope to come so we can try to arrange our production schedule around your visit. All sessions are private and for 1 adult.
- Session A – Bean to Base €255
- Session B – Tempering €295
- Session A + B booked together €495 (we recommend spacing your days with a day-off between so you can pour the chocolate you load into the conche on the first day)
- Extra guest €40
Booking deposits can be made here, contact me directly first to arrange a date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.